The Beautpedia Reviews section of CosmeticsCop.com is the definitive online source of reliable, in-depth researched information on cosmetic products. You'll find thousands of candid, research-supported reviews from international best-selling beauty author Paula Begoun and the Paula's Choice Research Team. You'll enjoy access to detailed, scientifically validated cosmetic critiques you won't find anywhere else online! From major name brands to smaller boutique, home shopping, infomercial, and spa lines, it's all here so you save money and find the best products for your skin.
The Beautypedia Reviews section offers:
- Thousands of skin-care and makeup reviews from well-known and niche brands
- An easily searchable database and intuitive organization to quickly find what you're looking for
- Dozens of new product reviews added monthly, plus daily updates as needed
- Complete ingredient lists for every skin-care product in the database
- Documented research about ingredient efficacy (or lack thereof)
-The ability to leave your own comments about any product we review
- A mobile version to use with your iPhone or Android smart phone device
Paula Begoun is recognized worldwide as The Cosmetics Cop. For the past three decades she has tirelessly reported on the good, bad, beautiful, and ugly side of the billion dollar cosmetics industry. Her candid reviews are backed by published scientific studies and countless interviews with cosmetic chemists, dermatologists, oncologists, toxicologists, regulatory experts, raw material suppliers, and numerous industry insiders. Paula works closely with and has personally trained each member of the Paula's Choice Research Team.