Tested on animals:No
If a glowing complexion with a summery pop of color is on your beauty wish list, Illume Sheer Color Trio might become your new best friend. This cream-textured, multitasking palette offers gorgeous hues of neutral tan bronzer, peachy-rose blush, and glistening champagne highlighter for an attractive, healthy-looking sheen on all skin tones.
Hourglass goes as far as to call this palette mistake-proof, and that's actually not much of a stretch—the buttery-smooth textures are a cinch to blend and the shades work well for a variety of skin tones.
We also love how the bronzer and blush allow your skin to shine through, yet are pigmented enough to pop. And the highlighter? Ooh-la-la, it creates a smooth luminous glow without looking heavy, frosty or glittery.
The only downside is that the color tends fade a few hours into wear, particularly if your skin is oily. While that's not great, the texture of this product is easy to apply with fingertips alone so you can do touch-ups on-the-go if needed.
For some the lack of long wear may be a deal breaker, but for others, it's a small price to pay for the beautiful results this easy-to-use palette provides.
Bonus: We discovered more ways to use this palette by wearing the blush as a lipstick and applying the highlighter over eyelids for a touch of shimmer—great space-saver for travel!
- Easy to work with buttery-smooth, creamy textures create a healthy-looking sheen.
- Bronzer and blush allow skin to show through naturally, yet are pigmented enough to deposit noticeable color.
- Champagne highlighter creates a smooth luminous glow to flatter all skin tones.
- Multitasking palette can also be used as lipstick or shadow
- Easy to touch-up on-the-go.
- Color tends to fade after few hours.