Resist C15 Super Booster is an innovative, fragrance-free, water-based specialty skin-care product designed to boost the effectiveness of the anti-aging serum or moisturizer you're using. Fortified with 15% pure vitamin C and packaged to protect this delicate ingredient from light and excess air exposure, it works quickly to firm, brighten, fade dark spots from sun damage, and restore a more youthful look to all skin types.
The water-light texture is easy to apply, and only a few drops of this concentrated formula are needed to see results. Along with vitamin C, the product contains antioxidant superstar vitamin E plus ferulic acid for additional environmental defense. Also on hand are skin-plumping sodium hyaluronate and a peptide to assist in skin repair. C15 is suitable for breakout-prone skin (it can help fade marks from past breakouts, too) and may be used daily or as needed, when skin needs a potent anti-aging boost.
- Light-as-water texture suitable for all skin types.
- Boosts the effectiveness of any serum or moisturizer.
- Ongoing use leads to dramatically younger-looking skin.
- Fortifies and repairs skin with proven antioxidants.
- Works quickly to brighten and fade dark spots from sun damage.
Resist C15 Super Booster is a concentrated, light-as-water liquid treatment product designed to supercharge your Paula's Choice serum, or it may be used alone. A blend of 15% stabilized vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), antioxidant vitamin E, ferulic acid, and peptides repairs visible signs of aging and stimulates collagen production for smoother, brighter, and firmer skin.
- Key Ingredients:
Water, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C/antioxidant), Ethoxydiglycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), PPG-26 Buteth-26 (emulsifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (thickener), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Ferulic Acid (antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (cell-communicating ingredient), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Panthenol (skin conditioning agent), Sodium Metabisulfite (stabilizer/antioxidant), Triethanolamine (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative
Disclosure: In addition to reviewing thousands of cosmetic products from hundreds of brands over the past 30 years, Paula also has her own line of products called Paula's Choice. Paula and her team's goal is to help you find the best products possible for your skin whether they are from Paula's Choice or some other product line. Paula's commitment to this is so strong she is the only cosmetics company owner in the world that recommends products other than her own. Paula and the Paula's Choice Research Team formulate our products to meet or exceed the criteria we use to review products from every other brand on this site. We review all products the same way using the same research, objective comments, and praise no matter whose product it is.
Paula's Choice was created in 1995 in response to the many readers who asked Paula to develop her own products. Given Paula's unique overview of the cosmetics industry, 30+ years of research, and earnest desire to help people find the best products for their skin-care needs, creating her own products was a natural extension of her work. Paula's Choice range of products are designed to meet the needs and preferences of just about every skin type and concern imaginable using only proven ingredients substantiated by published research.
Paula's Choice products provide:
- State-of-the-art formulas based on reliable, published skin-care research
- Proven effective solutions for wrinkles, acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin
- Gentle yet effective products for those seeking a natural skin-care routine
- Fragrance-free formulas (because it is what's best for your skin)
- Cruelty-free formulas: Paula's Choice does not test on animals during any stages of product development—nor do we contract with third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf
- Environmentally-friendly products that feature minimalist packaging that ensures product efficacy
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee from our world-class Customer Service Team
Paula's Choice products and Paula's work is routinely praised by noted dermatologists and other professionals. New York-based dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman stated that "I have a lot of respect for Paula Begoun and the way she thoroughly researches her subject. Her recommendations about cosmetics and skin care are deservedly influential." Eminent Seattle-based dermatologist Dr. Brandith Irwin concurs: "She takes a complex subject and makes it easy to understand!"
For more information about Paula's Choice, call (800) 831-4088 or visit www.paulaschoice.com.