Skin-Care Applicator for Back and Body is designed for applying all types of skin-care products on hard-to-reach areas. Perfect for applying products to the back or anywhere else you need help applying sunscreen, self-tanner, body-care products, or anti-acne products.
The reusable, soft-textured adhesive pads are easy to clean, plus the moisture-wicking pads won't waste a drop of the product. There's not much else to say about this product, other than it fill a unique need in the body-care routine, essentially serving as a "helping hand"!
- Makes it easier to apply products to hard-to-reach areas.
- Soft, flocked pads are reusable and washable.
- The pads won't soak up all the product, so more of it gets on your skin!
- Foldable for easy travel or storage.
Allows easy access when applying skin-care products to the back and other hard-to-reach areas; Ideal for applying sunscreens, self-tanner, and anti-acne products to the body; Special moisture-wicking material mean products end up on your skin, not soaked into the pad; Applicator pads are removable, washable, and reusable; Device folds for easy storage and portability; Comes with three pads; packs of replacement sponges are sold separately.
Disclosure: In addition to reviewing thousands of cosmetic products from hundreds of brands over the past 30 years, Paula also has her own line of products called Paula's Choice. Paula and her team's goal is to help you find the best products possible for your skin whether they are from Paula's Choice or some other product line. Paula's commitment to this is so strong she is the only cosmetics company owner in the world that recommends products other than her own. Paula and the Paula's Choice Research Team formulate our products to meet or exceed the criteria we use to review products from every other brand on this site. We review all products the same way using the same research, objective comments, and praise no matter whose product it is.
Paula's Choice was created in 1995 in response to the many readers who asked Paula to develop her own products. Given Paula's unique overview of the cosmetics industry, 30+ years of research, and earnest desire to help people find the best products for their skin-care needs, creating her own products was a natural extension of her work. Paula's Choice range of products are designed to meet the needs and preferences of just about every skin type and concern imaginable using only proven ingredients substantiated by published research.
Paula's Choice products provide:
- State-of-the-art formulas based on reliable, published skin-care research
- Proven effective solutions for wrinkles, acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin
- Gentle yet effective products for those seeking a natural skin-care routine
- Fragrance-free formulas (because it is what's best for your skin)
- Cruelty-free formulas: Paula's Choice does not test on animals during any stages of product development—nor do we contract with third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf
- Environmentally-friendly products that feature minimalist packaging that ensures product efficacy
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee from our world-class Customer Service Team
Paula's Choice products and Paula's work is routinely praised by noted dermatologists and other professionals. New York-based dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman stated that "I have a lot of respect for Paula Begoun and the way she thoroughly researches her subject. Her recommendations about cosmetics and skin care are deservedly influential." Eminent Seattle-based dermatologist Dr. Brandith Irwin concurs: "She takes a complex subject and makes it easy to understand!"
For more information about Paula's Choice, call (800) 831-4088 or visit www.paulaschoice.com.