You asked, and we delivered! So many of you wrote us to tell us how much you missed our previous powder eyeshadows, we decided to create an all-new formula and offer a range of shades in one handy palette complete with an eyeshadow brush. And we're thrilled to announce that this palette was created with input from YouTube makeup artist sensation Wayne Goss!
This slim palette includes 12 talc-based powder eyeshadows arranged from lightest to darkest. 11 of the 12 shades have a true matte finish, while one has a soft shimmer and may be used to highlight the brow bone or mixed with any other shade to add shine, if preferred. As many of you know, finding a beautiful range of true matte eyeshadows isn't an easy task (well, now it's easier) and the matte finish of these shadows doesn't look dull, muddy, or unattractively flat.
The buttery-smooth texture glides on without dragging or flaking, and is highly blendable for a wide variety of looks. The long-wearing formula maintains color intensity with minimal to no signs of fading at the end of the day, and the darker shades double as powder eyeliners (or may be used to fill in brows!). Every shade may be applied wet for more intensity or used dry for a softer but still pigmented look.
As with all Paula's Choice products, The Nude Mattes Eyeshadow Palette is fragrance-free.
- Fragrance-free formula has a buttery-smooth texture that blends easily.
- Versatile, flattering range of colors, 11 of which offer a true matte finish.
- The darker shades double as powder eyeliner or for filling in brows.
- Long-wearing formula resists flaking and fading.
Disclosure: In addition to reviewing thousands of cosmetic products from hundreds of brands over the past 30 years, Paula also has her own line of products called Paula's Choice. Paula and her team's goal is to help you find the best products possible for your skin whether they are from Paula's Choice or some other product line. Paula's commitment to this is so strong she is the only cosmetics company owner in the world that recommends products other than her own. Paula and the Paula's Choice Research Team formulate our products to meet or exceed the criteria we use to review products from every other brand on this site. We review all products the same way using the same research, objective comments, and praise no matter whose product it is.
Paula's Choice was created in 1995 in response to the many readers who asked Paula to develop her own products. Given Paula's unique overview of the cosmetics industry, 30+ years of research, and earnest desire to help people find the best products for their skin-care needs, creating her own products was a natural extension of her work. Paula's Choice range of products are designed to meet the needs and preferences of just about every skin type and concern imaginable using only proven ingredients substantiated by published research.
Paula's Choice products provide:
- State-of-the-art formulas based on reliable, published skin-care research
- Proven effective solutions for wrinkles, acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin
- Gentle yet effective products for those seeking a natural skin-care routine
- Fragrance-free formulas (because it is what's best for your skin)
- Cruelty-free formulas: Paula's Choice does not test on animals during any stages of product development—nor do we contract with third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf
- Environmentally-friendly products that feature minimalist packaging that ensures product efficacy
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee from our world-class Customer Service Team
Paula's Choice products and Paula's work is routinely praised by noted dermatologists and other professionals. New York-based dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman stated that "I have a lot of respect for Paula Begoun and the way she thoroughly researches her subject. Her recommendations about cosmetics and skin care are deservedly influential." Eminent Seattle-based dermatologist Dr. Brandith Irwin concurs: "She takes a complex subject and makes it easy to understand!"
For more information about Paula's Choice, call (800) 831-4088 or visit www.paulaschoice.com.