There are no items in your bag at this time.
Whether your concern is wrinkles, acne, rosacea, sun damage, oily, dry or sensitive skin you will find the essential information you need to take the best care of your skin and solve your biggest skin care problems.
Advice from Paula Begoun and The Paula's Choice Research Team:
Breakouts can happen any time, at any age. Find out how to treat them and how to keep them from coming back—with minimal dryness, irritation, and frustration.
- 3 Targeted Solutions for Enlarged Pores, Breakouts, and Post-Zit Marks
- Bye, Bye Blackheads!
- Clearing Up Teen Skincare
- How to Minimize the Look of Post-Acne Marks
- How to Prevent Acne
- Infographic: Acne Doesn't Care Who You Are
- Say Goodbye to Back and Body Acne
- Six Acne Myths
- The Best Makeup & Foundation for Acne-Prone Skin
- What to Do When You Have Acne and Dry Skin
- Will It Make Me Break Out?
Most of us want to keep our skin looking youthful and radiant, but beyond surgery, what's really the best way to help skin look younger? Start here! Knowing which anti-aging products to use and which ingredients really work will get you younger, healthier-looking skin.
- Infographic: Exfoliants 101
- 5 Ways to Use the Resist 1% Retinol Booster That Will Transform Your Skin
- Acne & Aging Skin
- Anti-Aging Ingredients Your Skin Needs Now
- Anti-Aging Makeup
- Anti-Aging Primers
- Anti-Aging Superstars
- Fighting Pollution with Antioxidants
- Five Super Anti-Aging Antioxidants Your Skin Needs
- How Antioxidants Fight the Signs of Aging
- How Does Vitamin C Help Skin?
- How Hyaluronic Acid Benefits Skin
- How Niacinamide Helps Skin
- How RESIST Anti-Aging Works
- How Retinol Works and Can Benefit All Skin Types
- How to Diminish Uneven Skin Tone & Get Your Glow Back
- How to Exfoliate Skin (and Why It's So Important)
- How to Have Radiant, Healthy Skin
- How to Renew Aging Skin
- How to Smooth Crow's Feet
- How to Use Retinol Products
- How to Visibly Transform Signs of Aging
- Peptides for Skin
- Retinol for Anti-Aging
- The Truth About Firming Creams
- What Causes Wrinkles
- Why Paula’s Choice Skincare Loves Antioxidants
- Why You Should Consider Using a Serum
No doubt about it: skin care can be confusing. We'll guide you through your most common concerns so you can take the best possible care of your skin.
- 5 Amazing Oils for Skin (and How to Use Them)
- 5-Minute Skincare
- Alcohol in Skincare: The Facts
- BB and CC Creams: What's the Difference?
- Best Skincare Tips for the New Year
- Boost Your Way to Better Skin this Winter
- Do Women of Color Need Special Skincare Products?
- Holiday Skincare Survival Guide
- How to Put Together a Skincare Routine
- Infographic: Six Beneficial Skincare Ingredients
- Is Your Skincare Routine Working?
- Normal Skin and How to Care For It
- Stopping Unwanted Reactions to Skincare Products
- The Best Types of Ingredients for Skin
- Update Your Skincare Routine for Summer
- Vacation Beauty: Minimum Products, Maximum Results!
- What is My Skin Type?
Don't make the mistake of ignoring your skin from the neck down. With a little know-how, you can pamper your body and have silky-smooth, healthy skin from head to toe!
- Are Your Hands and Arms Making You Look Older?
- How to Give Yourself a Manicure at Home
- How to Prevent Sunburn
- Skincare from the Neck Down
Combination skin is the most common skin type but finding products to normalize it is a balancing act. Find out how to tip the scales in favor of beautiful skin.
- How to Manage Dehydrated, Oily, Acne-Prone Skin
- What is Dehydrated Skin & How to Choose the Best Products
- What to do When You Have Combination Skin
Skin that feels dry, tight and looks dull is crying out for more than moisture. Check out what you can do now to make your parched skin feel normal again—and keep it that way.
- Does Dry Skin Cause Wrinkles?
- How Paula’s Choice AHA Exfoliants Work
- How to Care for Dry Skin
- What to Do When Your Dry Skin Becomes Drier in Winter
- What Your Moisturizer Must Contain
- Winter Dry Skin Problems and Solutions
- Your Skin’s Surface Is Not Superficial
Are eye creams essential? Can anything be done about dark circles, puffiness, and other eye-area issues? Learn what works to get skin around your eyes (and your eyelashes) looking much better.
- Eyelash Extensions Pros & Cons - Are They Right for You?
- How to Find the Best Eye Cream
- Shed Some Light on Dark Circles
- The Truth About Puffy Eyes
Most of us have heard and believe beauty tips, but did you know lots of them simply aren't true? We debunk the top beauty lies and explain why they're false, based on published research, not hype!View More Articles »
Want the facts on natural and organic cosmetics? Look no further as we reveal why some natural ingredients are good, while others can set the stage for skin problems like redness and, yes, even wrinkles.View More Articles »
No matter what your skincare concerns are, we’ve got you covered with insider tips on how to choose, use, and get the best results with your Paula’s Choice products.
- 6 Blush Tips You Need to Know
- How Paula’s Choice Advanced Skincare Routines Work
- How Paula’s Choice Essential Skincare Routines Work
- How Paula’s Choice Serums Work
- How Paula’s Choice Skincare Boosters, Serums, & Essence Work
- How Paula's Choice BHA Exfoliants Work
- How the Niacinamide Booster Works
- How the Paula’s Choice CALM Collection Works
- How the RESIST 1% Retinol Booster Works
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Beauty Sleep
- Paula’s Choice Skincare Philosophy
- The Difference Between AHA and BHA Exfoliants
- Which BHA Exfoliant is Right for Me?
- Which Booster is Right for Me?
- Which Strength of Retinol Do You Need?
- Why You Need a Toner
How can we put this delicately? Sensitive skin is a tricky subject. Knowing which products to use and which are a must to avoid will calm things down—and help your skin look younger!
- 7 Best Products for Sensitive Skin
- How Sensitizing Ingredients Hurt Skin
- Skincare Tips for Calming Redness
- Why Fragrance-Free Products are Best for Everyone
About the Experts
Paula Begoun is the best-selling author of 20 books about skincare and makeup. She is known worldwide as The Cosmetics Cop and creator of Paula’s Choice Skincare. Paula’s expertise has led to hundreds of appearances on national and international radio, print, and television including:
The Paula's Choice Research Team is dedicated to busting beauty myths and providing expert advice that solves your skincare frustrations so you can have the best skin of your life!