Showing 13 resultsfor “dictionary”
Total of 13 results found within:
- Shop (0)
- Advice (12)
- Ingredients (1)
Filter Your Results
- Acne Breakouts(1)
- Extra Sensitive Skin(1)
- Red, Sensitive Skin(2)
- How The Best Skin of Your Life Starts Here is DifferentAs skincare research has evolved, so have our conclusions and recommendations about what does and doesn’t work for skin. Check out what makes The Best Skin of Your Life Starts Here different from any other beauty book you’ll read!
- Dry Skin? What Your Moisturizer Must ContainTired of buying and being disappointed by moisturizers that don’t improve your dry skin? We were, too, so we consulted the scientific research to find out what any great moisturizer must contain in order to have the best chance of making problem dry skin a thing of the past. Ready to find out for yourself? Read on!
- Your Skin's Barrier: Why It's Such a Big DealYou're diligent about taking care of your skin every day, yet it seems no matter what you do or how much money you spend, your skin doesn't improve. Find out what you might be doing wrong!
- Dear Paula's Choice Research Team - Rosacea
- How to Understand Cosmetic Ingredient ListsUnderstanding a cosmetic ingredient list can be challenging—even for people who have been in the industry for years! We’ve compiled expert tips to help you translate the ingredient labels on your products from start to finish—so you can take the best possible care of your skin!
- Face Oils for Healthier Skin?Face oils are all the rage now—but what can they really do for skin (and how do you know if they’re right for you)? Find out what you can expect from these oils and how to add one to your routine!
- 10 Bad Skincare Habits to Kick TodayFrom harsh scrubs to good products gone bad, these beauty saboteurs are all too common. Find out which one(s) may be holding your skin back from being its radiant best.
- 5 Amazing Oils for Skin (and How to Use Them)While there is no "best" facial oil, not all are created equal. We’ll explain which you should avoid, why you should consider adding one to your routine and share five well-researched oils that should be at the top of your skincare shopping list.
- 5 Skincare + Ingredient Trends to Keep on Your Radar in 2016Skincare fads come and go, but some are actually worth it. Here we present some of the most intriguing product and ingredient trends to keep your eye on in 2016—backed by research, not hype!
- Dear Paula's Choice Research Team - Aging Skin or Wrinkles
- Dear Paula's Choice Research Team - Makeup
- Dear Paula's Choice Research Team - Skin Care