With over 2.7 million books sold worldwide, Paula Begoun, Bryan Barron, and Desiree Stordahl are the "go to" authorities on skincare and cosmetic products claims. For interview inquiries, please email Caroline O'Connell.
Some of the topics they can discuss in TV and radio interviews and via email, include:
Consumer Shopping Tips
- Anti-aging products that really work (without spending a fortune).
- Best beauty finds under $30.
- Top 5 mistakes women make when shopping for makeup.
- At-home beauty devices that really work.
Skincare Myth Busting
- Top 5 beauty myths busted.
- Why "natural" ingredients aren't necessarily better.
- 7 sins of skincare—and how to atone.
- Why many acne products are a waste of money but what works is surprisingly inexpensive!
Buzzworthy Beauty Topics
- The best (and worst) current beauty trends for skin.
- Red carpet beauty secrets that really work (discover affordable products the celebs use).
- Celebrity beauty treatments you can do at home.
- Health food for your face: The diet & skincare connection.
- Money-saving beauty hacks.
- Spring clean your beauty routine (what to buy, what to toss, and what to keep).
Taking Care of Skin—The Basics
- The must-have products for your perfect skincare routine.
- Real solutions for pesky skin concerns (acne, ultra-dry skin, blackheads, dark spots, puffy eyes).
- How to identify your skin type and why it’s so important.
- The DOs and DON’Ts of skincare for babies (or teens).
- 3 thing men should be doing for their skin + how to prevent razor burn.
Fighting Wrinkles + Signs of Aging
- Which products really do get rid of wrinkles?
- What are the newest buzzworthy anti-aging ingredients and what can they really do?
- Why exfoliation is vital part of anti-aging (and how to do it right).
- The best ingredients to reduce brown spots and uneven skin tone.
- Which anti-aging creams really work—and why those in jars are wasting your money!