There are no items in your bag at this time.
Suggested Story Topics
- Are expensive department store products better than inexpensive ones found at the drugstore?
- Do any of the “Better than Botox” creams work like they say they do?
- What are some of the best new makeup products (mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, powders, blushes, eyeshadows, lip glosses) on the market and why?
- Are there any inexpensive products that are “drugstore doubles,” almost identical to more expensive products on the market?
- How long does makeup last?
Skin Care Myth Busting
- Why "natural" or "botanical" ingredients aren't necessarily better than synthetic ingredients.
- Are propylene glycol, mineral oil, and petrolatum bad for the skin because they’re derived from antifreeze and motor oil?
- Are there any truly effective wrinkle creams?
- Do facial exercises work?
- Can a cream get rid of cellulite?
- Are all SPFs created equally or are there certain ingredients to look for?
- What are the most outrageous current trends in the cosmetics industry?
- Are eye creams necessary?
- Do terms such as “hypoallergenic,” “noncomedogenic,” “all-natural,” “patented secrets,” and “dermatologist tested” mean anything? What are some other terms to look out for?
- Do the studies conducted by cosmetics companies really prove their claims?
Hair Care Myth Busting
- Are expensive or salon hair-care products better than inexpensive ones?
- Are natural ingredients better than synthetic ones?
- Is silicone bad for hair?
- Can you can repair damaged hair?
- Is dyeing hair damaging? Can it cause cancer?
- Is frequent hair brushing good for hair?
- Does cutting hair make it thicker?
- Just like skin, does your hair need sun protection?
- Choosing the best sunscreen for your skin type and condition
- UVA and UVB rays: what’s the difference?
- Choosing and using self-tanners
- Why there is no such thing as a safe tan
- Can sunscreen ingredients be dangerous?