There are no items in your bag at this time.
At Paula's Choice, we stand behind every product we sell. If you are not absolutely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily provide a full refund or credit (including tax where applicable) for merchandise returned within 60 days of your purchase date, issued in the original form of payment.
RETURNS SUBMITTED WITHIN:
- 0 - 60 days from purchase date, your return will be processed as a refund, back to the original form of payment.
- 60 - 180 days from purchase date, returns will be issued as store credit only. Store credit does not have cash value and cannot be refunded.
- 180+ days from purchase date, returns will not be accepted.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- We do not accept empty bottles.
- Partially returned kits will be reimbursed as an in-house credit. In order to receive a refund on a kit, all products in the kit must be returned.
- If an item is purchased with a store credit, and returned, it will be reimbursed as store credit.
- If a Visa/MasterCard gift card was used, we would only be able to process it as a store credit.
- Refer-A-Friend Credits are non-refundable. These are a discount, and have no monetary value.
- International Customers: Because duties and taxes are collected by the governing country (and not Paula’s Choice) we cannot provide a refund for these expenses. This includes brokerage fees for Canadian customers.
HOW TO RETURN:
Step 1. Fill out the Return/Exchange Form located on the back of your packing slip. If you are unable to locate your packing slip, to process your return, you can also use the Return and Exchange Form located in our Help Center.
Step 2. Package the items for return in any box and enclose the completed Return/Exchange Form.
Step 3. Mail your items to:
Paula's Choice Returns
23215 66th Avenue South, Bldg 1
Kent, WA 98032
Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs and the safe return of merchandise.
Step 4. Most returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt. You will receive an email confirmation once your return or exchange has been processed.