Banish the Signs of Aging with Clinical Strength Retinol
Introducing Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment by Paula’s Choice
Considered the gold standard in the beauty industry, retinol is a skin-saver that smooths deep wrinkles and fine lines, and even fights blemishes and minimizes the appearance of dark spots. This multi-tasker is the wunderkind of skincare ingredients, but often requires a trip to the dermatologist to get a prescription for dramatic results. Paula’s Choice introduces Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment which contains the highest concentration of stabilized retinol available without a prescription.
Combined with potent antioxidants, this powerful retinol treatment boosts cell regeneration and stimulates collagen production for dramatically smoother and firmer skin. And while some are wary of retinols for irritating side effects, Paula’s Choice had that in mind when they included licorice, oat extract, and other anti-irritants to calm the complexion while delivering high amounts of retinol.
Crow’s feet and smile lines aren’t the only thing Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment can help treat. It can also reduce dark spots, refine pores, and serves as a dual-treatment preventing blemishes and correcting red marks from past breakouts.
Features & Benefits:
- Stabilized retinol without a prescription
- Light, silky texture absorbs quickly and goes to work immediately
- Licorice, oat extract and other anti-irritants help to minimize the irritation some people may get from products containing high amounts of retinol
- Improves skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Smooths deep wrinkles & fine lines
- Apply no more than three times per week, at night. Increase frequency to every other night and, finally, every evening as tolerated.
- Regardless of how often it is used, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing and toning.
- Avoid the lips, direct contact with the eye, and corners of the eyes. You may apply up to the orbital bone of the eye area.
- For best results and to reduce the risk of irritation, it is best when used with Paula’s Choice cleanser, toner, serum, and daytime and nighttime moisturizers.
- Protect skin with sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater daily.
- Do not apply at the same time as an AHA or BHA exfoliant; your exfoliant may be applied in the morning.
Price: $55 for 1 fl. oz / Available beginning June 2014 at www.paulaschoice.com
Paula's Choice was founded in 1995 by internationally renowned beauty and skin care expert, Paula Begoun, author of Blue Eyeshadow Should Be Illegal, The Beauty Bible and Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me, which have sold more than 2.5 million copies. Using her knowledge and expertise, Paula has developed state-of-the-art formulations for her own line based on reliable, published skin-care research. Products include skin care, makeup, body and hair care, beauty tools, and accessories. All products are fragrance-free, cruelty-free, environmentally-friendly and perform beautifully without false promises. For more information visit: www.paulaschoice.com.
Like us on Facebook, "Paula's Choice, Inc." and follow us on Twitter, @PaulasChoice.