RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
Based on 1,092 reviews

Images

A lightly tinted mineral-based formula that protects skin from sun damage and fortifies it with state-of-the-art antioxidants.

Introducing a fresh, new look. Same great product and price.

Details

A lightly tinted mineral-based formula that protects skin from sun damage and fortifies it with state-of-the-art antioxidants.
  • Prevents premature aging of skin
  • Boost skin’s environmental defenses
  • Silky texture leaves a soft matte finish
  • Use as the last step in your AM skincare routine

Introducing a fresh, new look. Same great product and price.

Skin Types:
Oily Skin
Concerns:
Anti-Aging

Add to cart options

Variations

2 oz
    $33.00
    Sample
    $1.00

Add to cart options

Product Actions

-
+

Additional Information

Why is it different?
RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 contains a special blend of a lightly tinted, pure mineral zinc oxide sunscreen along with a diverse blend of antioxidants known to boost skin’s environmental defenses and prevent premature aging of skin, all with an exceptionally silky, light-matte feel.
Collapse
What does it do?
An age-fighting formula that protects and fortifies skin. You’ll see a more even-looking skin tone from first use, and with daily use you’ll see that skin feels and looks firmer. This unbelievably light and silky moisturizer perfectly preps skin for makeup.The SPF 30 is a significant benefit as it decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun if used as directed with other sun protection measures.
Collapse
How to use
Use as the last step in your AM skincare routine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. If you don’t apply liberally, you will need to reapply every two hours after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. If you plan to swim or perspire you must apply a water-resistant sunscreen.
Collapse
Collapse
Show details

Recommended For You

Research

Seminars in Plastic Surgery, August 2016, issue 3, pages 129-133

Oxidative Medicine Longevity, 2015, volume 2015, 709628

Dermatologic Research and Practice, 2012, volume 2012, 135206

International Journal of Cosmetic Science, December 2006, issue 6, pages 447-451

Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, 2014, issue 2, pages 173-181

Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, September 2014, issue 9, pages 1021-1025

Evidence Based Complementary Alternative Medicine, 2013, article 827248

Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, March 2008, issue 1 pages 2-7

Evidence Based Complementary Alternative Medicine, 2013, article 827248

Indian Dermatology Online Journal, April-June 2013, issue 2, pages 143-146

The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2013, issue 1, pages 16-26

Ingredients
Product Ingredients

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent).
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), PEG-12 Dimethicone (texture enhancer), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (texture enhancer), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent),Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Trihydroxystearin (texture-enhancing), Dimethicone Crosspolymer ( suspending agent), Resveratrol (antioxidants), Quercetin (antioxidants), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (skin-soothing), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (texture-enhancing/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Hydrated Silica (texture-enhancing/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (texture enhancer), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient texture enhancer), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol (preservatives), Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservatives), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

Ratings & Reviews

Love that it's mineral based and that it's tinted

For everyday I just use this instead of foundation, I throw it in my purse to reapply throughout the day too. I love all of Paulas Choice sunscreens, I wish someone would come out with a tinted body sunscreen, that would be amazing

Sandra

Toronto

true

My New Summertime "No Make Up" Look!!

I was a big fan of Paula's Barely There Matte Tint and devastated when it was discontinued. I was happy to see this has a tint of color and purchased. I'm very happy- looks like my skin is smoothed and even and I'm not wearing any make-up. (No dreaded line of demarcation at the jaw, even in bright sunlight!) Also, stands up to summertime heat and humidity and stays nice and matte. It seems to do the impossible: absorbs oil and sweat while my skin still feels moisturized when I take it off.

A Mun

Cleveland, OH

true

summer dry skin

I have dry skin and this works great in summer. I don't wear heavy make-up and love this sheer coverage, blending perfectly on my skin. (never showing it's there)I I am mid-50s and this makes me look and feel at least 5 years younger (!!) PS: as it says, this improves and reverses my aging skin Thank you, Pola!

let's age beautifully

Honolulu, HI

true

Best moisturizer I've tried

I've bought several Paula's Choice moisturizers and this is hands down the best one - leaves your skin soft and smooth, provides a good amount of coverage. My skin tone is medium tan, so it still leaves a white cast, but not as much as other moisturizers.

Valeria

Pennyslvania

true

Greatly improves longer foundation

I've been using Double Wear Stay-in-Place foundation and found I was using too much and that it was oxidizing to a darker, yellower shade. I tried using it over Super Light Wrinkle Defense and I'm thrilled. I'm using half the amount of foundation and it is not oxidizing and it looks more luminous.

Susan

Vacaville, CA

true

I do NOT like the new packaging - it looks cheap! :(

However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been using it for years and could not live without it!!!

GRMNCHCK

BMore

true

Great for balancing skin tone, mattifying oily skin

I love this product, especially in the summer. It evens out my skin tone without looking like I'm wearing makeup. It does a great job of mattifying oily skin and doesn't feel heavy. However, in winter when it's cold and dry, I find this too be a little too drying - so as Paula indicates, I don't think it's a good choice for those with dry skin.

Lisa

Indianapolis

true

please ,don't delete this product

I bought this 2 years ago (actually bought 4 tubes) This is my go to daily moisturizer and makeup. Lightly tinted and blends well. Love it!

Deb

Elk Grove, CA

true

Great sun protection

I've used this sunscreen every day for years. I use the Resist toner, then the ceramide moisturizer, then this sunscreen. It is perfect for sun protection and works like a foundation primer. After it settles, I use a foundation brush with a little of my favorite foundation to even my skin, and my complexion looks perfect. A little blush, lipstick and light eye make-up and I'm all set for the day. And at age 60 with very fair skin, I don't have much sun damaged and barely any spots or wrinkles. Sun protection is a must, especially with skin cancer risk. This stuff works. I use it on the back of my hands too. No brown sunspots there either. Yay!

Ms. O

Atlanta

true

HG daily moisturizer

I've been using this for years. I have oily to combo skin and this is my HG day time moisturizer. It keeps my skin moisturized but not greasy. I don't get more oily throughout the day. It has sun protection. It even is somewhat of a primer/prep before makeup. Love it.

ShelleyRN

Minneapolis, MN

true

4.3 1092