RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
Based on 1,132 reviews
A lightly tinted mineral-based formula that protects skin from sun damage and fortifies it with state-of-the-art antioxidants.

Introducing a fresh, new look. Same great product and price.

A lightly tinted mineral-based formula that protects skin from sun damage and fortifies it with state-of-the-art antioxidants.
  • Prevents premature aging of skin
  • Boost skin’s environmental defenses
  • Silky texture leaves a soft matte finish
  • Use as the last step in your AM skincare routine

Skin Types:
Oily Skin
Concerns:
Anti-Aging
    2 oz
    $33.00
    Sample
    $1.00
-
+
Why is it different?
RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 contains a special blend of a lightly tinted, pure mineral zinc oxide sunscreen along with a diverse blend of antioxidants known to boost skin’s environmental defenses and prevent premature aging of skin, all with an exceptionally silky, light-matte feel.
Collapse
What does it do?
An age-fighting formula that protects and fortifies skin. You’ll see a more even-looking skin tone from first use, and with daily use you’ll see that skin feels and looks firmer. This unbelievably light and silky moisturizer perfectly preps skin for makeup.The SPF 30 is a significant benefit as it decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun if used as directed with other sun protection measures.
Collapse
How to use
Use as the last step in your AM skincare routine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. If you don’t apply liberally, you will need to reapply every two hours after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. If you plan to swim or perspire you must apply a water-resistant sunscreen.
Collapse
Collapse
Show details
Research

Seminars in Plastic Surgery, August 2016, issue 3, pages 129-133

Oxidative Medicine Longevity, 2015, volume 2015, 709628

Dermatologic Research and Practice, 2012, volume 2012, 135206

International Journal of Cosmetic Science, December 2006, issue 6, pages 447-451

Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, 2014, issue 2, pages 173-181

Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, September 2014, issue 9, pages 1021-1025

Evidence Based Complementary Alternative Medicine, 2013, article 827248

Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, March 2008, issue 1 pages 2-7

Evidence Based Complementary Alternative Medicine, 2013, article 827248

Indian Dermatology Online Journal, April-June 2013, issue 2, pages 143-146

The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2013, issue 1, pages 16-26

Ingredients
Product Ingredients

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent).
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (hydration), PEG-12 Dimethicone (texture enhancer), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (texture enhancer), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent),Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Trihydroxystearin (texture-enhancing), Dimethicone Crosspolymer ( suspending agent), Resveratrol (antioxidants), Quercetin (antioxidants), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (skin-soothing), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (texture-enhancing/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Hydrated Silica (texture-enhancing/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (texture enhancer), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient texture enhancer), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol (preservatives), Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservatives), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

Ratings & Reviews

Awesome sunscreen . Good price

The first thing i like about this sunscreen is that i can still affiord it so i hope price doesnt keep going up. It plays well with makeup, smooth applications, good tint, and my skin feel smoother and with better complexion after a couple of weeks of using it.

Hidalgo

MO

true

Nearly perfect for combo, rosacea, acne prone, fair skin

I have been a PC customer for nearly a decade now, and though I've tried a handful of PC sunscreen's over the years, I had somehow never tried this sunscreen. Despite having combo skin (slightly oily t zone, normal-dry everywhere else) I am nearly 30 and also use a prescription retinoid regularly, so I can suffer from dry patches, which made me weary of this sunscreen's claims to be matte. I'm also super fair (even many prestige/luxury makeup brands don't make a shade light enough for me), and as a general rule tinted sunscreens are way too dark & translate as orange on me. Other than the fact that this is a mineral sunscreen, nothing in it seemed like it would be a good fit. But I'M SO GLAD I TRIED IT!!!! Admittedly, the tint is hair too deep for me but if I take it down my neck it is barely perceptible, and the tint basically works as a tinted moisturizer for me. It's pretty incredible how so little tint does enough that all I need is some undereye concealer and spot concealing if I have a blemish. I also disagree with the claim that this is matte---it is much more of a satin finish on me, which I love, though I do apply it over a healthy layer of moisturizer. If I'm SUPER dry in the dead of winter this can highlight dry patches, but 90% of the time it is perfection. I have been very impressed and am honestly bummed I didn't discover this sooner as I know it has been a part of the line for a long time. If you're on the fence about this JUST TRY IT

BellaC

PA

true

It's Love

I confess: I have not been good about using SPF products even on cool overcast days, as experts tell us to. But I love the the finish this lightly tinted moisturizer gives my skin. It evens out skin tone and feels protective, makes me feel "finished" even on days when makeup isn't a top priority. I love it.

Sensitive Cyn

Portland OR

true

My Favorite SPF/Moisturizer

This stuff is perfect! I've been using it daily for over a year and I love it just as much now as I did day 1. It's lightweight, adds the perfect amount of coverage and dries down quickly. At first, it has a shiny finish but within minutes that is gone. Most days this is all I wear. No foundation which is amazing! Normally, this is enough of a moisturizer for me as well and I do not notice any smell as others have mentioned. I've tried sooo many SPFs and this is the first one I 100% LOVED!

krys23

Longview, TX

true

LOVE this. Makes a great eye cream!

I have been using this for years. My pores are getting larger as I get older, and as I age I notice it sometimes highlights the larger pores in my t-zone but I use it on my cheeks where I have melasma and it is the perfect daytime eye cream! Good suck protection, nice texture, nice light tint has a slight brightening effect.

SB

CA

true

Love this product

This is an update to my review from a year ago. I have been using this daily and love it. It is lightweight and the tint gives just enough color to keep me from needing any other makeup. In my earlier review I said that it is perfect for summer but a little too drying for winter. However I have been using it this winter after applying just 2 drops of maracuja oil to my face and it is perfect. Immediately after applying it is shiny, but the shine dissipates within just a few minutes. Sometimes I apply a very light dusting of powder afterwards. I wanted to add my thoughts to those reviewers who have complained that is has an unpleasant odor and turns their skin white. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, but do not notice an odor with this product at all. As for turning skin white, this may be the case for those with darker skin. I have a light olive complexion and it does not look white on my skin.

Lala

Indianapolis

true

Great sunscreen/foundation!

I love this sunscreen for the SPF 30 but I also love the tint- perfect for my very fair complexion. (Notice some of us commenters who are very fair- skinned have mentioned the perfect tint- slightly pink). I like this better than foundation for my very fair skin. Only when I go to special events do I use foundation. Otherwise on a daily basis, this wonderful sunscreen is also my foundation. That is an especially great combo in our hot and humid southern summers in South Carolina. Even though it is now January as I write this, I just re-ordered and plan on using it as my sunscreen/foundation even in the cold months.

Carol HM

South Carolina

true

Does everything needed for AM

You won't find a better moisturizer that seriously does everything. I have very sensitive thin combination skin, therefore it's very hard to find anti aging, gentle, non greasy/mattifying AM moisturizer with sunscreen.

Heath

Sugar Land, TX

true

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This may be my favorite PC product of all time! I rarely use a regular foundation anymore, as this does what I need. I have combination skin, so I do use another light moisturizer underneath. My skin stays smooth and moisturized all day. Please never stop selling this!

CJA

Freedom TX

Very good sunscreen

Stays matt all day, protects and covers. Peopme who complaint the sunscreen turns orange - you most probably put it on to the moisturiser turning to oxidise. Use paulas moisturuser it does not turn oragne or get dark on it.

AnnaKh

Winnipeg MB

true

4.3 1132